Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WalMart Item to Sell on eBay - Aquafresh White Trays


I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed they are re-setting the shelves, AGAIN. In the front of the store by the registers were carts of clearanced items. One was full of teeth-whitening kits.

These are good sellers on eBay. (Remember the Listerine Whitening Pen deal?) The manufacturers of teeth whitening products are constantly coming out with "new and improved" formulas, so the current products must be moved off the shelves to make space for the new products. For example, Aquafresh Whitening trays normally cost around $35 a box. You can often find them on clearance for half price in these special Walmart clearance bins, in the clearance section at Walgreens, and at Kroger.

Click here to print a $5 off Aquafresh White Trays coupon and just keep it with you in case you see a deal. You can hit your back button and print this twice. Click here to see completed listings on eBay.

On a side note, I also saw the Valentine's Day candy marked down. They had Hershey Kisses for $1.25 a bag, and I happened to have a stash of $1 off coupons for Hershey Kisses, so I grabbed a bunch of bags for only a quarter. The chocolate is fuel for me when I am listing my eBay items!

Happy Selling!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea if you read Comments on here but I have a question. You often reference clearance or bargain bins in both Walmart and Target. I have yet to see clearance bins in either store in any place other than clothes or toys. Where are they usually at? I've thought I looked everywhere but never find any.

Suzanne A. Wells said...

Hi, Tabetha, yes, I read EVERY comment! On the weekends, my Walmart has clearance bins or more like displays in the front of the store by the registers. Sometimes they are just plastic tubs or rolling carts.

Target usually has little clearance areas around the store. In my Targets, there is one near the pharmacy on the end of an aisle. There is usually another one on the end of a food aisle. It may not be marked with a big sign, but you will see everything in that section has orange clearance stickers. Ask the manager or store employees where these sections are in your Target. Thanks for visiting!

Betsy said...

Hey Suzanne,

I also found a $7 IPQ for a 14ct. or higher at www.aquafresh.com/whitetray/
There's a short survey to complete, but it takes no time!

Thanks for the tip!